Telehealth’s growth has been fueled by the unprecedented circumstances of the pandemic, and the service is now common practice nationwide. Telecare completes the necessary transformation of healthcare. However, successful telecare will need to be defined by the attributes that CareTrack’s TeleCare deploys or today’s broken system for managing out of office care will remain unresolved. As a result of CareTrack, practice and patient needs will not fall short of telecare’s promise and opportunity.
So, what is needed to ensure telecare’s success long-term?
Key Attributes of CareTrack’s TeleCare initiative include:
- Manages patient population
- Review patient care plan between appointments
- Identify potential issues to prevent hospitalizations
- Close patients’ adherence gaps to care plans
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Coordinates continuous care around a patient care plan
- Enables physicians, staff, practice and care team members to work from the same playbook
- Ensures monitoring and patient adherence
- Dynamic information updates
- Physicians have the latest patient health change information at their fingertips
- Provides an early warning system
- Alerts if patients’ vitals are outside of established thresholds
- Extends your practice without additional work for your staff
- Out-of-office continuous care capabilities
- No additional training needed
- Integrates with EHR
- Ensures patients records, compliancedocumentation and billing are updated
- Improves patient care
- Reduces ER visits and hospital admittance
- Reimburses from Medicare at significantly higher per-patient rates
- Medicare supports additional billing codes for RPM, CCM, AWV and G0506
- Increases practice ROI changes
- CareTrack’s Telecare program can double the take-home pay for physicians
With the tangible systemic improvements mentioned, CareTrack provides projected benefits include optimizing patient adherence, simplifying quality metrics managed, driving annual wellness visits scheduling, streamlining virtual visit workflows, improving transitional care and providing significant increases in Medicare reimbursement for practices.
To schedule an appointment to discuss CareTrack’s telecare and how it can make a difference for your practice, please contact (800) 835-1140.